April 9, 2007

The Second!

I recently read in The Rolling Stone about a youth group called Battle Cry. They are a christian extremist group that seems to be growing and growing number. They are against the typical things, gays, feminists, communists and Muslims but are also militantly opposed to the American culture which they claim is destroying the youth. I attached a link to a rolling stone page with videos, one form battle cry, one of a battle cry event and then a random news report. The battle cry video really is disappointing, the statistics they give seem very vague. The age group they use for their statistics is assumed I guess, and my favorite is that on average we see 14,000 sexual references on tv.
Anyways, this is a group to check out and keep on the look out for. The guy who runs it is getting rich, and the kids in it, well not all are getting brainwashed, but at their camp for interns they do run something that appears to be simillar to Hell Week in the army. That is what really worries me. Once you break a person down completely it is easy to build them back up.
I swear I will not number the next post.
Link

No comments: